¼­¿ï¼º°æ½ÅÇдëÇпø´ëÇб³
  •  
2024Çг⵵ Àü±â(3Â÷) ¼®¡¤ ¹Ú»ç°úÁ¤ ½Å¡¤ ÆíÀÔ»ý¸ðÁý  
 ÇÐ»ç ±³·ù¸¦ À§ÇÑ MOU Çù¾à½Ä Àλ縻(½Ãµå´Ï½ÅÇдëÇб³) Reload
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ : °ü¸®ÀÚ
2016-06-23 10:19:47 , Á¶È¸ : 5270

Adress by MOU with Sydney College of Divinity

2016 06 23 SCDProf. Dr. Kwon, Ho DuckPresident of Seoul Bible Graduate School of Theology

Dean & CEO Professor Dr. Diane Speed, Members of the board of directors of SCD and honored guests.   First of all, I would like to thank our almighty God for allowing this moment of signing the MOU on the academic development of both Sydney College of Divinity and Seoul Bible Graduate School of Theology.   I also would like to express my deepest gratitude and appreciation to the SCD for making this possible to happen and for the thoughtful considerations that have been offered to us. 

I had been already very much impressed by seeing your various facilities through the official school website as I was preparing myself for this visit. And I have to say that I am even more impressed now as I have seen it in person, not only because of the wonderful facilities itself but more because of the educational beliefs and philosophy that the school is built on.   I am convinced that our students will have a chance to broaden their perspectives as learners as they study in a different environment, accommodating themselves to new surroundings. Our students who are mostly familiar with the Presbyterian church will be shaped as competent leaders of the church by expanding their horizons by having the opportunity to communicate with students from various confessions.

We remember the so-called Great 19thCentury in which the Gospel was reached around the World on the ground of the British Empire.  Thanks to the British missionaries, the Gospel had gone into countries of the far eastern areas including Korea. The Gospel has blessed these countries and Korea with a spiritual life as well as material blessings.   It is worthy of notice that it was the British and Scottish missionaries being the first to preach the Gospel to Koreans in the Korean history.

By the rapid development of IT, the world is now able to interact and communicate with each other with not much difficulty. Thanks to the IT, it seems like the walls between the races and different ethnic groups have fallen down. However, at the same time we cannot deny that the influence of the anti-Christ is setting in motion more active than ever. Our goal and aim is to enlarge the Kingdom of God, which has begun from the first coming of Jesus Christ, so that God¡¯s will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.   We are celebrating the quincentenary of the Reformation next year.   As we all know, the Reformation of the 16thcentury had tried to move the gravity from the anthropocentricity to the theocentricity by investigating the Bible and establishing a new spiritual order.  Our forefathers of Faith in the Christian history endeavored to study the truth and to teach the illiterate in order to establish the church of God and to proclaim the sovereignty of our Lord to the world.   We have been passed on the baton of such sublime mission and I hope and pray that both schools do our best in this task and bear wonderful fruit in the name of our heavenly Father.   Once again, I am delighted and honored to have this opportunity to stand here to state my gratitude on behalf of Seoul Bible Graduate School of Theology for this glorious union.   Thank you and   God bless you!
°¨»çÀÇ Àλç

ÇÐÀå ½ºÇÇµå ¹Ú»ç´Ô(Dean Prof. Dr. Diane Speed) ±×¸®°í ±Í´ëÇÐÀÇ ÀÌ»ç´Ôµé°ú ³»¿Ü ±Íºó ¿©·¯ºÐ,  ¿À´Ã ½Ãµå´Ï½ÅÇдëÇÐ(Sydney College of Divinity)°ú ¼­¿ï¼º°æ½ÅÇдëÇпø´ëÇб³(Seoul Bible Graduate School of Theology) ¾ç±³ÀÇ »óÈ£ ¹ßÀüÀ» À§ÇØ ¾çÇØ°¢¼­¸¦ ü°áÇÔ¿¡ ´ëÇØ ¸ÕÀú Àü´ÉÇϽŠÇϳª´Ô²² °¨»ç¿Í ¿µ±¤À» µ¹¸³´Ï´Ù. À̸¦ À§ÇØ ¿øÈ°ÇÏ°Ô ÀÏÀÌ ÁøÇà µÉ ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ¼­¿ï¿¡¼­ ¿Â ¿ì¸® ¸ðµÎ¿¡°Ô ¿©·¯ °¡Áö ÆíÀǸ¦ Á¦°øÇØ ÁֽŠÇб³ ´ç±¹¿¡ °¨»ç¸¦ µå¸³´Ï´Ù.  Àú´Â ÀÎÅͳÝÀ» ÅëÇØ ±×¸®°í ÀÌ·¸°Ô Á÷Á¢ ±Í ´ëÇи¦ ¹æ¹®Çϸ鼭 ±Í ´ëÇб³ÀÇ È¯°æ°ú ¸ðµç ¿©°ÇµéÀ» º¸°í ÂüÀ¸·Î ¸¹Àº °¨µ¿À» ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ƯÈ÷ ÀÌ ´ëÇÐÀÌ ¼¼¿öÁø ±³À° À̳ä°ú öÇР ¶§¹®¿¡ ±×·¯ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¾ðÁ¨°¡ ¿ì¸® ÇлýµéÀÌ ¿©±â¼­ »õ·Î¿î ȯ°æ ¼Ó¿¡¼­ °øºÎ¸¦ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù¸é ±×µéÀÇ °üÁ¡À» ³ÐÇô°¡¸é¼­ ¿©·¯ ¸é¿¡¼­ ¸¹Àº °ÍÀ» ¹è¿ï ¼ö ÀÖÀ» °ÍÀ¸·Î È®½ÅÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Àå·Î±³¿¡°Ô¸¸ Àͼ÷ÇØ ÀÖ´Â ¿ì¸® ÇлýµéÀÌ ¿©·¯ °¡Áö ±³´ÜÀÇ Çлýµé°ú ´ëÈ­¸¦ ³ª´©¸é¼­ ÁöÆòÀ» ³ÐÈ÷¸ç ±³È¸ÀÇ ÁöµµÀÚ·Î Àß Çü¼ºµÉ ÁÙ·Î ¿©°ÜÁý´Ï´Ù.  ¿ì¸®´Â ´ë¿µÁ¦±¹ÀÌ ÁÖÃàÀÌ µÇ¾î Àü ¼¼°èÀûÀ¸·Î º¹À½ÀÌ ÀüÆĵǴø À̸¥¹Ù, À§´ëÇÑ 19¼¼±â¸¦ ±â¾ïÇÏ°Ô µË´Ï´Ù. ±× ´öºÐ¿¡ Çѱ¹À» Æ÷ÇÔÇÑ ±Øµ¿Áö¿ªÀÇ ¿©·¯ ³ª¶ó¿¡µµ º¹À½ÀÌ µé¾î¿Í¼­ ¿µÀû »ý¸íÀ» ¾ò°Ô µÇ´Â µ¿½Ã¿¡ º¹À½ÀÇ ´É·ÂÀº ¹°ÁúÀûÀÎ Ãø¸é¿¡¼­µµ ¸¹Àº µµ¿òÀ» ÁÖ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.  ¿µ±¹ ¼±±³ºÎ¿Í ½ºÄÚƲ·£µå ¼±±³ºÎ°¡ Çѱ¹ ¿ª»ç»ó ¸Ç ¸ÕÀú Çѹݵµ¿¡ º¹À½À» ÀüÇß´Ù´Â »ç½ÇÀ» ÁÖ¸ñÇÒ ¸¸ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.  Áö±Ý Àü ¼¼°è´Â ºÒ°ú ¸î ½Ê ³â »çÀÌ¿¡ ¸Å¿ì ºü¸¥ Åë½Å ±â¼úÀÇ ¹ß´Þ·Î ÀÎÇØ ÇϳªÀÇ °¡Á·Ã³·³ ¼ÒÅëÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ÀÎÁ¾°£ÀÇ º®ÀÌ ¹«³ÊÁö°í ¹ÎÁ· °£ÀÇ º®ÀÌ ¹«³ÊÁö´Â °Í °°½À´Ï´Ù. ÃÖ¼ÒÇÑ °Ñº¸±â¿¡´Â. µ¿½Ã¿¡ Àû±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ ¼¼·Âµµ ¸Å¿ì È°¹ßÈ÷ ¿òÁ÷ÀÌ°í ÀÖ´Ù´Â »ç½Çµµ ºÎÀÎÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¸ñÇ¥ÇÏ´Â ¹Ù´Â ¿¹¼ö ±×¸®½ºµµÀÇ Ãʸ²°ú µ¿½Ã¿¡ ½ÃÀÛµÈ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ³ª¶ó°¡ ´õ¿í È®ÀåµÇ¾î ³ª°¡¸ç Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ¶æÀÌ Çϴÿ¡¼­ ÀÌ·ç¾îÁø °Íó·³ ¶¥¿¡¼­ ÀÌ·ç¾îÁö´Â °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.  ³»³âÀ̸é Á¾±³°³Çõ 500ÁÖ³âÀ» ¸ÂÀÌÇÏ°Ô µË´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®°¡ ÀÌ¹Ì ¾Ë°í ÀÖ´Â ´ë·Î, Á¾±³°³Çõ¿îµ¿Àº Àΰ£ÀÇ °ü½ÉÀÌ Àΰ£À» ¿ì»óÈ­ÇÏ¿© Àΰ£¿¡°Ô µ¹¾Æ°¡´Â °ÍÀ» Â÷´ÜÇÏ°í Çϳª´Ô²² ÇÕ´çÇÑ ¿µ±¤À» µå¸± ¼ö ÀÖµµ·Ï ¼º°æÀ» ´Ù½Ã ¿¬±¸Çؼ­ »õ·Î¿î ¿µÀûÀÎ Áú¼­¸¦ ÀÌ·èÇÑ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.    ±âµ¶±³¿ª»ç ¼ÓÀÇ ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¼±¹èµéÀÌ Áø¸®¸¦ ¿¬±¸Çؼ­ ¹«ÁöÇÑ ±³Àε鿡°Ô °¡¸£ÃÄ Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ±³È¸¸¦ ¹Ù·Î ¼¼¿ì¸ç Çϳª´ÔÀÇ ÁÖ±ÇÀ» ¸¸¹æ¿¡ ¼±Æ÷ÇÑ ÀÏÀº ÂüÀ¸·Î °¨°Ý½º·¯¿î ÀÏÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù.   ¿ì¸®´Â ¹Ù·Î ÀÌ ¼þ°íÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ¼öÇàÇÏ´Â ¹ÙÅæÀ» ÀÌ¾î ¹Þ¾Ò°í »ç¸íÀ» ¹Þ¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ³»°¡ ¹Ù¶ó°í ±âµµÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ¾ç±³°¡ ÀÌ °ú¾÷¿¡ ÃÖ¼±À» ´ÙÇϸç Çϴÿ¡ °è½Å ¾Æ¹öÁö À̸§À¸·Î ³î¶ó¿î ¿­¸Å¸¦ ¸Î´Â ÀÏÀÔ´Ï´Ù.  ´Ù½Ã ÇÑ ¹ø À̹ø¿¡ È£ÁÖ SCD¿Í ¼­¿ï¼º°æ½ÅÇдëÇпø´ëÇб³°¡ ¾ç±³ÀÇ ¹ßÀüÀ» À§ÇØ ¾çÇØ°¢¼­¸¦ ü°áÇÏ°Ô µÊÀ» ¹«Ã´ ±â»Ú°í ¿µ±¤½º·´°Ô »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.  °¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
2016 06 23 ¼­¿ï¼º°æ½ÅÇдëÇпø´ëÇб³ ÃÑÀå ±ÇÈ£´ö
[ÀÌ °Ô½Ã¹°Àº °ü¸®ÀÚ´Ô¿¡ ÀÇÇØ 2019-03-19 09:37:22 ÃÑÀ忬¼³¹®¿¡¼­ À̵¿ µÊ]

21 1499 2019-08-22
20 1511 2019-04-12
19 1516 2015-06-22
18 1524 2019-03-08
17 1535 2016-06-23
16 1556 2016-11-21
15 1570 2019-08-30
14 1578 2019-04-05
13 1589 2019-12-17
12 1605 2019-05-26